Sam Baker has been a Fellow of the Patents and Trademarks Institute of Canada since 1982. As counsel to some of the leading international brands, Sam Baker has vast experience in all aspects of marketing law, from brand development and protection to regulatory approval, compliance, advertising, packaging and labelling, and import/export.
The services of Baker Law Firm in relation to trademarks include:
- Selection and protection of business name and trademark rights;
- All aspects of trademark selection and application;
- Response to examination reports;
- International trademark registration;
- Licensing, franchising, assignment;
- Challenges to infringement and blockage, including bad faith applications;
- Representing clients before the Trademark Opposition Board and Federal Court.